Alcohol Awareness: Know The Dangers
With this and other National Health Observance toolkits offered on healthfinder.gov, it is easier for you to make a difference. The toolkits provide resources for organizations like schools, health care providers, and health departments to raise awareness.
This toolkit is full of ideas to help you take action today. For example:
- Add information about alcohol abuse to your newsletter.
- Tweet about Alcohol Awareness Month.
- Host a community event where families can learn about local addiction resources.
- Add this Web badge to your website.
- Use these resources to help promote the dangers of excessive drinking.
By raising awareness about alcohol misuse and abuse, communities, organizations, and health professionals can take action to prevent it. Both your home and your community will be the better for it.